Where you are


Where you are I want to be

I want to feel you close to me

I want your arms to hold me near

Speak to me God,  I want to hear


Lost in life, I look around

Knowing it's in you I'm found

It's through your eyes that I am seen

It's to your gentle voice I lean


Can you feel this pull in me?

A longing soul that wants to be

Fully whole, yes, fully right

Touched by your Spirit's holy light 


This surrounding life's a haze

My eyes dip from your steady gaze

Don't let me go, don't let me leave

I beg for faith, Lord, to believe


For once in glory all will see

You'll know my name, you'll call to me

I'll bow my head. Remove my crown?

It's at your feet I'll lay me down


Oh glory, glory to your name

All heaven and earth sings of your fame

My holy one, my righteous king

Your redeemed one to you I bring

Comments

Popular Posts